Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Rollin', rollin', rollin'...

Sorry for the lack of info over the last week, people, but I've been busy.

I've made a couple of things now for the Kino Kabaret, which has been much fun thus far, despite my sometime lack of attendance. I've met heaps of great people, many of whom I'd love to work with again. Adam has jumped in headlong, and even Keagan and Maxx have joined in. If anyone else is interested in checking it out, come by anytime - we're next to the Holiday Inn on Hindley St.

Suit Up! has lain fallow for the last few days, but I hope to get a look at it sometime today. Characters need quite a bit of fine-tuning and I need to talk to Leigh and Peter about these people that are starting to take shape.

That's all for now. I'll see some of you tomorrow anyways.

And a big congratulations to Sam who took out first prize in the Shoot The Fringe awards last night!

No comments: