Monday, October 16, 2006

Jump in...

Well it's been a lovely and relaxing holiday. I just hope I'm ready for the next two months, which are sure to be blisteringly busy. I have secured myself a bit of work experience, which should be fantastic, but might get in the way of the end of my work on Suit Up! This project is so important to me. I'll do the best juggling I can to get things done on time.

Do you all know about the end of year screening? Whatever else happens, you'll get to see Suit Up! there, and on the big screen no less!

ADVANCED MAPS 2006 SCREENING
7pm, Friday December 1st
Marion Cultural Centre
287 Diagonal Rd, Oaklands Park
South Australia


Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOD!
I wanna see it so mad!
I'm gonna get drunk every dayto speed time up until I see it!

My liver says hi!

Alan Sheldon said...

adam and i will be there dressed like cowboys

JCriquet said...

Stan: The Dark Lord has written a pretty airtight contract. I seriously doubt that I'd be able to hold any sort of rights of intellectual property over my soul were I to sell it to him. He probably wouldn't even give me the money from the t-shirt sales.

Trav: Hi to your liver. That guy owes me a fiver. Don't kill it in the interim before the screening, I really want that money back.

Alan: I can't wait to see you and Adam Brokeback it up for the screening. You guys are so brave.

Poker Web said...

Matchless topic, it is interesting to me))))