Friday, August 04, 2006

I can't get a break... ooh, there's one.

(film)Budget 2006 (film)Budget 2006
Anyways, I've been frittering my time away elsewhere, catching up on a little bit of viewing and waiting for the weekend to roll around. I really should make a start on our project for the week.

The project involves us working out how much our films would have cost to make had we made them to industry standards. It's a somewhat fuzzy project requiring somewhat fuzzy figures and such, but I'll try and be as accurate as I can to get my undoubtedly fuzzy response. It was cool having Sonya Humphries in to M.A.P.S. to take us through it all; she seemed to know her stuff. We went through Suit Up! on the projector, which was helpful, but there's still much work to be done.

1 comment:

Alan Sheldon said...

no work experience? don't worry, tomorrow night is partay time my friend