Thursday, April 20, 2006

New blog layout

I decided last night to tinker with my blog layout. It took a long time and a lot of tinkering, despite being little more than a new paint job. My HTML is pretty rusty, and I have little concept of CSS or JavaScript, but I think it looks okay. Please let me know if you think it is hard on the eyes, hard to read, or buggy in any way. This is far from the final product, that's for sure.

What is unsure is whether I will be able to make it to Maxx and Ben's production meetings today, though I will definitely try my hardest to do so. If I do get stuck, though, my apologies to you guys.

Other projects I am working on in my spare time include an iPod friendly version of my script - just for kicks - though that is definitely on the back burner with all the other stuff I have on my plate.

Also, I reported last week that Aussie WonderWorld was not yet found anywhere on the 'Net, and that this would be the first place that the two words were seen together. Well, Google has since caught up. Good on 'em.

1 comment:

JCriquet said...

You finish a lot of sentences with a question mark?