Friday, November 03, 2006

Belittling...



Even before belittle league's excellent track "Rock And Roll Ombudsman" became the opening theme for Suit Up! it was used in the above film, The Headache, by fellow Adelaide Kino-ite, Kate George. This was revealed to me last night when I saw Kate and Justin at the gig. It was fantastic to catch belittle league again after so long. It also gave me the chance to square away a bit of film-making beauracracy; thank goodness that's out of the way. Morgan is an absolute gentleman; in addition to being completely cooperative with regard to my using his music, he also gave me a free CD! Thanks, Morgan!

Once that gig was done, I dashed to the Grace to catch Illicit Eve, but sadly only caught their last two tracks. Next time, next time. I did pick up some sexy new merch, though. Cool beans.

There is exactly one week left to get all things done for Suit Up!, including the DVD. Commentaries are happening this Tuesday! Menus are being drawn up as we speak! It's going to be hell, but we'll see how we go. Wish me much luck!

1 comment:

JCriquet said...

Thanks, Stan!