Monday, November 06, 2006

Nashember...

Trav Nash, Suit Up!'s most mischievous monkey has just posted a pile of dates for upcoming shows on his blog, The Unstoppable Zombie Corpse Of Trav Nash

"November 17th TRAV NASH new show DIESPACE
@ Rhino Room doors open @ 8pm and it's $10 @ the door

November 22nd TRAV NASH hosts RHINO ROOM
woooo!!!! doors open 8pm and $8.00 entry!

I know what your thinking thats a lot of Nash...how can I get more!
WELL!

November 25th SUPER SHOW with
Colonel Kernel, Dr El Suavo and Robots Kill Children
with Dj Zoo Keeper!
@ Rhino Room Doors open 9pm with $10 door entering fee!

WOW! yay talk about NASHember!"
Get along to the shows to support Trav's various vices!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aw, thank you!
i', glad someone reads it
that does not watch my house
and sleeps in a bed of my dead skin!
yay!

JCriquet said...

now, I never said that I didn't sleep in a bed of your dead skin...

Unknown said...

NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!

Learn Poker Odds said...

Everything, everything.