Friday, November 10, 2006

Commentary recording (Sorry, Trav!)

Commentary recording (Sorry, Trav!)

I've been so busy the last little that I've barely blogged a single thing. That's why it's taken me a couple of days to get this pic up from our cast commentary recording on Tuesday night. Apologies to Trav Nash - I should've taken one more pic! :D Despite every recording issue under the sun, the commentary was lots of fun. Sadly, the levels were very very low, and the sound quality isn't as pristine as we like, but hey, in the end it's the content that counts, and my bad jokes are outweighed by the gold offered up by Nash, Guy and Lynda.

I am so excrutiatingly busy at the moment. The DVDs are due tomorrow afternoon. We're getting assessed next week. I'm working on two non-MAPS thingys to boot. It just never stops! It's almost over, but then again, I don't want it to end. :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WORST PHOTO EVER!
cut out a head from another photo
and photo shop it on top!
blah!