Sunday, November 12, 2006

Life Goggles | 4 easy steps to getting your videos online

Here's a great blog post that compares four different online video sites with regard to their sign-up process, uploading time and other factors. This is an interesting experiment, and one that I would like to see extended to other sites like Revver and blip.tv.

At this stage I would like to make Suit Up! available to as many sites as possible - I just want it to be seen. Even so, I have often wondered which offers the best quality - the LonelyGirl15 videos, hosted by Revver, look really great - not to mention the best exposure. We shall see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning my website. Part 2 of the video sharin article is now available covering Revver, Blip, Brightcove, MyHeavy and Vimeo.

http://www.lifegoggles.com/?p=166

JCriquet said...

No worries, Joel! Great post! I found it on popurls, btw. Thanks for commenting!