Sunday, June 18, 2006

More photos coming soon!

I just recieved a disc chock-full of Suit Up! photos care of the lovely Suzie Lemmey. Quite simply, they put all my photos to shame. It's a real bummer she couldn't have come for the whole shoot, because she has a fantastic eye.

I've spent the weekend with many a Mappie, having nuded up for Adam's film and then gone out with others later that night. Fun was had, wine was consumed. All I want to do now is get these photos up for you all to admire; sadly, my little sister needs the computer now, so I must depart and post them later.

Tomorrow is Stan's shoot. I've got the necessary doctor's paraphernalia sitting in my car, at the ready. Cheers to Adam, Suzie, Stan, Alan and Paul who made this such a fantastically fun weekend.

1 comment:

Alan Sheldon said...

anytime!