Tuesday, June 13, 2006

That's all there is... there isn't any more...

In the end, everything went off without a hitch, and that's it; filming is finished.

From what I've seen of the footage (about 3 of the nearly 4 hours shot), it's going to be a massive task, wading through the crap to pick out those little nuggety bits of deliciousness. But I think the product is going to be good.

I've spent the last few days recovering from the shoot, putting the occaisonal foot up, and doing a relentless and totally unnecessary overhaul of my Flickr account and patching the subsequent holes in my Blogger account (an ongoing task). Other projects happening soon are the customisation of this very blog and the beginnings of the editing process for the show, not to mention the start of the show's dedicated website.

I'm getting up early tomorrow morning in order to start getting some of the furniture and other crap out of the set and back to their respective proper homes so that eager first-year mappies can scurry in and make my masterpiece their own. Vive la révolution. Vive la progrès. Vive le MAPS.

1 comment:

Alan Sheldon said...

hail satan!