Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Biggup Maxx!

It was great to get back in to the classroom today, despite the broken heater and the resulting cold. I brought in a disc with the photos thus far, and some episodes of The Venture Brothers to fill in the blanks. The show was well received.

Maxx was done editing Stan's film and had a little bit of time on his hands before heading off to work; using a bit of initative, he suggested we take a quick look at Suit Up! In the short time that we had, we managed to cobble together the end of Episode 5. This is a huge relief in that when we go in to do our fine edit, we will now have all 5 completed episodes, as opposed to the only four-and-a-half we managed to complete after the various difficulties and delays during our edit time.

Just before we began, we watched the edit thus far; I am happy to report that I was able to laugh in quite a few bits. It was a relief.

I'm beginning to think about options with regard to music for the show and special features on the DVD. If you would like to suggest a special feature, please leave a comment.

I'm currently doing a bit of editing on The Holiday Project (or Untitled Holiday Project as I've named it on the iMac) but I think I might go home. I want a good night's sleep before we tackle AP's fine edit tomorrow. Yeah, punk!

No comments: