Wednesday, July 19, 2006

O, for schwag!

I've got a bit of a fascination for merchandise. being a geeky guy, I love buying little bits (or big bits) of official merchandise from my favourite bands, TV shows or movies. I don't get to do it as much as I'd like - which is defintitely a good thing, because who needs more crap? - but it got me to thinking again how much I'd love to put together some merchandise for Suit Up!

I'm getting ahead of myself as usual, but I'm gonna start mulling things over. There's always the Cafe Press option, but if I got something done locally - stickers, say - then I'd have something to put up for consideration to the folks at ValleySchwag.com (who I stumbled upon while searching in vain for flickr merch).

Action figures'll always be the dream, but.

Thoughts?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOLY CRAP>>>ACTION FIGURED=YES YES!
DO IT!
I NEED IT
THENI'lL SHOW THEM
EVEN MUM!