Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I just don't know what to do with myself...

I came in to school this morning for the Jason's editing lecture. Didn't learn too much that I didn't already know, but was fairly fun nonetheless. Now I'm sitting arounf, the only Advanced student in the place, wondering what to do with myself. Wondering where to start that is. I have a lot to do at present.

  • Call the kid's talent agency about our youngest actor.
  • Speak to Sharyn about call sheets and general state of play
  • Make more calls about actors
  • Make some calls about locations
  • Do storyboards
  • Sort out new podcast feed
I'm terrified. It's noisy in here, but I'm as broke as fuck, and don't have enough petrol to justify going home for the moment, seeing as I'm gonna have to come back at 6pm for Animation. This post was just a procrastination; thanks for reading. Pray for me.

1 comment:

Alan Sheldon said...

i will my son, and i'll be at maps soon for some auditions!