Thursday, May 18, 2006

You better put that business to bed...

Another exhausting and terrifying day, but one that was not without its excitements and successes. We held our first audition tonight - I was gonna say only, but I might be able to get another one happening tomorrow night. A lot more actors came out of the woodwork (i.e. rang me) during the audition. It would seem their agent was a bit slow to get onto them about it. We shall see what happens.

I will review the footage tomorrow morning, but for the time being, I can announce that so far only the part of Craven has been cast. Our actor, Johnny, was hilarious. That's not to say that the rest weren't great, because they were; I just need to make sure, to pick and choose. What I can say is that the calibre of actors we saw tonight have made me much less worried about the location: with good actors, everything else seems a piece of piss.

Yeehaw, motherfuckers. Yeeeeeeeehaw!

No comments: