Saturday, May 27, 2006

Soup Of The Day

Soup Of The Day :: A relationship entertainment experience.
Soup Of The Day chronciles the life of Brandon, as he tries to juggle three very different girlfriends.

I came across Soup Of The Day on YouTube.com, and I must say that I'm fairly impressed at the calibre of this project. The producers have created online presences for some of the stars, and have given some of them their own websites. Character Franki Malankey has her own website, Missileblast.com, an hommage to website Rocketboom.com (I saw MissileBlast first). Each of the main characters has a MySpace page, something that I had thought about doing as well (easy for me to say, hey). Soup Of The Day is being released simultaneously across iTunes, MySpace and YouTube, another parallel in our project.

Check it out for yourselves; I've only watched two episodes of the 6 so far online, but I shall watch more.

Check out Rocketboom, too. In many ways, as far as online TV shows go, it's superior to Soup Of The Day. But then, they're very different shows.

No comments: