Monday, May 08, 2006

Suit Up! the production podcast #3

In this belatedly posted episode, I try and spill my guts as quickly as possible, having recorded the content earlier and then screwing things up royally in GarageBand.

  • Topics include:
  • The Da Vinci Code and its upcoming movie.
  • Sourcing actors
  • Location scouting
  • My fussiness with regard to locations
  • Fundraising developments (or lack thereof)
  • Production design for other films
  • The minutae of my life!
This podcast was recorded Thursday after school, but I haven't had a chance to get on the net until now, hence the lateness. Apologies.

As much info as I can cram into 2-and-a-bit minutes. Enjoy.

Suit Up! the production podcast #3

1 comment:

Alan Sheldon said...

i might read the da vinci code then, i bought it about a year ago but i haven't started reading it yet