Tuesday, May 09, 2006

New blog layout and plans for dedicated podcast blog

Road-testing a new layout here, folks. The links, sitemeter and PayPal links, etc. have disappeared for the moment, but they'll be back in a day or so. Customisation will follow, including some new graphics I have in mind (oooooh, i bet you all can't wait!). Jokes aside, let me know what you think of the new look.

Also coming soon is a dedicated podcast blog. A current issue is that iTunes only displays the episodes of the show that can be seen on this default blog page. A dedicated blog for the podcast means a dedicated feed, ensuring that iTunes always has a dearth of episodes and allowing me to keep this blog from taking a long time to load. Don't worry, I'll still post everything here, including an announcement of any new episodes.

Jeez, geek out much? Anyways, it's gonna be awesome.

Not my main priority, though. The search for actors continues.

1 comment:

Alan Sheldon said...

looks cool my man