Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Set construction 101


Set construction 1
Originally uploaded by JCriquet.

Today was a massive day of cleaning out our location. I really should've been on-set with Alan for Adelaide Punk (which, from the sounds of things, had a very successful day), but my presence was clearly neccessary to ensure the go-ahead of the project. With some inspired construction methods and a dedicated work ethic, we achieved an amazing amount, thanks to the efforts of Sharyn, Ashlee, Peter and Lisa. Thanks, guys.

With things wrapped up at the set, I caught the tail end of Alan's shoot, just in time to daub some fake blood on the shirt of the charming Rowan Hopkins. It was all too short a tour, but fun was had all the same.

Tomorrow, I will play hookey from Alan's set once more, but not before flying in to dress his set and make sure that all is well. That done, I will zip over to where I have secured some discount paint: thanks, Staten!

No comments: