Monday, September 11, 2006

Credits where credits are due (aka list-less-ness)...

I've come in to MAPS today to work on the end credits for Suit Up!, that is to say, the final end credits. We have a short version at the end of each episode, and a final extended credits at the end of the final episode. Let's hope for all our sakes that people make it to the last episode.

Before I can start doing anything in LiveType, I have to make sure that I've remembered everyone. I've gone through the whole of my notebook, trying to pick out the names of the people that have helped along the way, but I'm fairly certain I'm also going to have to trawl though my email inbox and my flickr account, not to mention this 'ere blog. It's going to be a loooong list.

I'm not sure whether or not I should credit my influences. Probably not necessary. Murali Thalluri thanks Gus Van Sant in the credits for 2:37, but then he also thanks Michael Jackson. I think you'll be able to check out all the influences/references on the MySpace page. I'm yet to write the definitive list. Lists, lists, lists.

In other news, I'm helping out on the MAPS film Blake Stone, which sounds like it's going to kick ass. And the lonelygirl15 mystery just keeps getting better and better.

10 comments:

Alan Sheldon said...

does murali thalluri also thank god in the credits? he should do

Alan Sheldon said...

the latest LG15 videos further prove it isn't 'real' i believe, but it's still interesting nonetheless, and she's still hot... and was she injected with something? ooohhhh

Alan Sheldon said...

spam is harmless, word verification is annoying

Alan Sheldon said...

we should all thank michael jackson

Alan Sheldon said...

when i show up tomorrow morning i want to see suit up! in the complete column

Alan Sheldon said...

life's a garden; dig it

Alan Sheldon said...

please bring that vhs tape of adelaide punk tomorrow, i need it

Alan Sheldon said...

remember, my job was continuity, and general coolness, also if i appear on screen even for a split second an acting credit is in order

JCriquet said...

Well, here's the answer to your "should I eat these pills what I found?" question.

Does MKT thank God. I don't kmow, but KS does. You don't, you heathen.

LG15 was injected with gooooooat's bloooooood.

You are spam.

You should thank MJ.

You won't see anything of the sort tomorrow morning.

Gardening? Pass the pesticide.

Roger on the VHS tape.

Like I always say: credit where credit's due. How many Ms in ommitted?

JCriquet said...

Don't worry, Stan-the-man, you're in there.