Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Podcasting and Viral Marketing seminar

Today I attended the AFTRS Podcasting and Viral Marketing Seminar that I mentioned a few weeks ago. The speaker/instructor was Keren Flavell, a producer/podcaster who realy knew her stuff when it came to the world of the podcast and viral marketing. Barring a gauntlet of technical issues, it was a fun day. I already knew a lot of the stuff that she talked about (initially, at least), but I definitely learnt a lot on top of that. I was able to have a good chat with her about Suit Up! during the lunch break, and she had some good insights into how best to deliver the product. I also had the chance to talk quite a bit with Ashlee about what she was there to learn and the stuff that she has planned for the future: sounds great, Ash!

Update: Keren strongly suggested that I get my domain name out there, to get it seen! Thankfully, I was able to tell that I had just bought my domain name last night.

Coming soon...

1 comment:

Alan Sheldon said...

domain names are all the rage, if you don't have one you can't play on the swings at lunch