Thursday, September 07, 2006

Goonies screening, fundraising, more Des...


Goonies screening
Originally uploaded by JCriquet.

Tuesday night a whole lot of Mappies tramped into the Mercury Cinema to watch The Goonies. It was a great film, and I hadn't seen it before, but sadly the kids who were putting it on (Mark and Michael) were unable to recoup their losses. Strange, seeing how we packed the cinema out last year with Labyrinth.

I'm yet to organise anything fundraisery for Suit Up, but I really should do that.

Final day of editing the visual tomorrow. At least, that's the plan. I'll be in there from 9 til 9 at least; wish me luck!

2 comments:

Alan Sheldon said...

my dad asked me when the screening of our films will be and it got me thinking about how the screening will go, i think this is a good order -

Suit Up! #1

Blind Portrait

Suit Up! #2

Let Me Tell You about It

Suit Up! #3

St. Peter’s Cathedral, Adelaide

Suit Up! #4

Me and My Friends

Suit Up! #5

Adelaide Punk

what do you reckon? at any rate... shotgun last!!!!!!!111111

Chus said...

This is what I think: The Goonies