Saturday, September 30, 2006

Holiday fun...

It's holidays again for the Suit Up! team, and as such, it's time for Holiday Projects Mk II!

As far as Suit Up! is concerned, well... that's my main priority. I've got to draw up and design some DVD menus, design the website (with a nice, unifying theme, of course) and get that sucker up there on the web. Time I started making calls to people with tech know-how.

I'm also planning to go through the Suit Up! dailies and pick out the footage I want to use for our special features. It'll be fun to revisit, but I'm dreading finding "that one bit of footage we were looking for," etc.

Another thing that I want to do in the next couple of weeks is get my cast together so that we can sit down to watch the finished series. I'm a bit apprehensive about it, though. I have no idea how they're going to react. Nerves, yikes. The Internet's a big place.

No comments: